This week we made vortex wing. The vortex wing went ok but did not fly as far as in the video on YouTube. I think the forces that were acting on it were thrust (when I threw it) weight (that was pulling it to the ground) and lift (when the wind lifted it up) and drag (by the wind pulling it back). Sam, Hayden and I experimented further by making a rocket ship out of vortex wings. It did not fly as far as anticipated.
This week I put myself as extended abstract because we used one idea and made it into another (gathering data) and for my inferences relational because I think made a range of inferences this week.